25 Feb La Jolla tops San Diego real estate with 5 most expensive home sales in the county
La Jolla once again ranks as one of the most expensive places to buy a home in San Diego County.
The affluent seaside community accounted for 5 of the most expensive home sales in San Diego County in 2015, with a median home price of $1.12 million. The area’s million dollar coastal home prices have largely helped it rebound quicker from the recession. The median price is now above pre-recession prices of $1.05 million in 2007 before the market crash.
1. 7007 Country Club Lane – Built in 1959, this property features 7 bedrooms and a whopping 14 bathrooms and the property includes 8 acres. It sold for $17 million.
2. 6266 Camino De La Costa – A 6,338-square foot home built in 1970 with 4 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. The property features a hilltop panoramic view above the Pacific Ocean as well as a path to the shore. The property was featured in the Architectural Digest and sold for $14.3 million.
3. 6102 Camino De La Costa – A 8,656-square foot property built in 2004 with 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, a 10-seat home, sauna and steam shower. It sold for $12.5 million.
4. 9046 La Jolla Shores Lane – A 9,083-square foot home with 5 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, an ocean view and heated pool that runs under the house.
5. 341 Sea Ridge – A 3,000-square foot home built in 2011 with 5 bedrooms and 6 baths with an elevator and pool.